Metung is host to a range of events throughout the year, the regular Metung Market always draws a crowd.
The Metung Market is held on the second Saturday of each month. Located on the Village Green in the centre of the Metung Village, the Market offers an eclectic mix of local produce and goods.
Regular Stalls include:
- Seasonal produce, fruits and veggies
- Homemade Chocolates
- Relish, Sauce & Preserves
- Flowers & Plants
Trading Hours: 8.30pm to 12.30pm
Fire & Ice @ Metung EGWF
Join the Metung locals on the Metung Village Green for an afternoon of fire and ice entertainment, live music, food and giveaways from Empty Esky.
Here is just a taste of the 2021 event – returning in 2022!
- Live ice carving is a spectacle performance to see – watch the talented Glenn Smith from Ice Designs Australia at the Metung Village Green.
- The heat is being turned up with a jaw-dropping Fire Twirling show, bringing the fire to the ice
- Get a taste of Metung’s Discover Adventure by participating in a mini-adventure race throughout the afternoon/evening.
- Warm your soul with some incredibly tasty hot chocolate from the team at Gippsland Jersey.
- Join the team from Empty Esky in their spectacular raffle giveaway with lots of goodies to be won
- Enjoy the Free Eastern-European music stylings of David Willis
- Transport your tastebuds to the world of Asia with a visit to Metung Bakery where there will be an abundance of Asian street and barbeque food.
- A little special retail splurge made all the more rewarding at Sands Late night shopping event at Sands of Metung – offering a free candle gift with purchase!