Riviera Nautic has been providing ‘wonderful boating holidays’ on the Gippsland Lakes for over 25 years. We are one of Australia’s most awarded tourism businesses for commitment to outstanding service.
Did you know:
1. You do not need a boat licence to charter a yacht, cruiser or day boat through Riviera Nautic
2. We offer 24 hour support throughout your charter.
3. Our extensive fleet of well cared for yachts and cruisers gives you the choice of quality boats in various sizes and styles.
4. We are located just 3.5 hrs drive from Melbourne, Victoria.
5. The Gippsland Lakes are ideal for boating; safe, soft bottom, no tides or reefs, huge range of sheltered moorings.
6. No experience required- we can teach you all you need to know.
7. The Gippsland Lakes is the largest inland waterway in Australia, with our extensive charter limits spreading across the best parts of the lakes, rivers and creeks.
8. There is wildlife, marine and bird life are in abundance; dolphins, kangaroos, 140 species of birds…plus so much more.
9. Value for money: your accommodation, transport, entertainment are all rolled into one easy package.
To find out more please visit our website www.rivieranautic.com.au. Our office is open 7 days a week Mon- Sat: 8.30am- 5.00pm, Sun 10am (8.30 am in summer) – 5pm
For a relaxing afternoon on the water ‘Riviera Scenic’ offer tours throughout the week. They are a wonderful way of discovering more about the beautiful waterways of the Gippsland Lakes. Tours run on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 2.30pm – 5.00pm. The tours start and finish at Riviera Nautic Marina 185 Metung Rd Metung 3904. Tickets can be purchased by calling 5156 2243. Pre-purchase your tickets and save. Family tickets make this a great value outing for all ages. Visit the Riviera Scenic website for more information.